When providing a professional cleaning service, the bathroom is one of the areas that should be handled with a lot of caution. You may be perfect in cleaning every other room but if you are not able to thoroughly clean the bathroom, the client will not see the effort that you had put in the cleaning of the rest of the house.
Here is a guide on how you can ensure no dirt is left in the bathroom when providing cleaning services:
- Dusting off: Before any cleaning takes place, you should ensure that the floor is free from all dust and hair. Ensure that you have worked on all shelves, lighting fixtures, freestanding tubs, washing machines, and every other surface that has the ability to hold dirt and dust in the bathroom.
- Heat up the bathroom: This can be done using hot water to heat up the surfaces that will be cleaned like the tiles, and the bathtub. Doing this will make the alkaline cleansers more effective by weakening any stains that may be holding onto the bathroom surface. You can add an all-purpose cleaner in the hot water for a better effect.
- Spray: after ensuring that the bathtub is free from any water, you will spray an antibacterial cleaner on the shower heads, tub, tile walls, Toilet bowls, bathtub, and every other surface that is in the bathroom.
- Spread the antibacterial cleaner: You will then pick a sponge and use it to spread the antibacterial cleaner evenly over every surface in the bathroom. This will ensure that every surface in the bathroom will be effectively cleaned. You should avoid spraying heavily in a single area and then wipe it off as this will not ensure that the cleaner gets onto every surface in the bathroom.
- Allow the antibacterial cleaner to rest for a while: Do not wipe off the antibacterial cleaner immediately after spraying it. Let it rest for about seven minutes before you can scrub it off the surface.
- Scrub: You will then scrub the surface by use of a toilet brush or a scrubbing pad ensuring that no surface it left untouched.
- Rinse off: After you have scrubbed every surface in the bathroom, you will then rinse the bathroom so that you can get rid of every chemical smell. Leaving a cleaning solution on the surface of the bathroom will only get the bathroom dirty since it will attract dirt particles.
- Dry the bathroom: Drain off all water on the surface of the bathroom using a towel or a cotton cloth. You should use a separate towel for each surface so that you will not end up spreading the bacteria in the toilet on the bathtub or other surfaces.
The proper cleaning of the bathroom should start from top moving downwards so that you can be assured that no surface is left untouched. You should also use the right cleansing ingredients for effective cleaning service. Using cheap cleansers that do not have any cleansing ability will only make your job more difficult and some of the stubborn stains may not get off the bathroom surface.